Friday 4 October 2013

Kike Keller

A week ago today I went with friends for a drink at Kike Keller, after dinner at Whitby (another great place you should try). Granted this post is pretty late in the day so why write it? Well, the bar is definitely worth it. I've been telling anyone and everyone I meet that they have to go for a gin tonic there - and yes, Spaniards for some bizarre reason omit the 'and'.

This is the website and they have a super artsy blog. To be honest it's way too cool for me, thankfully Manu and Germán donned their hipster glasses so we didn't look too out of place!

Here are some photos I took of the bar which is a combination of interesting pieces of art and design.














 The boyfriend and I.

 A particularly creepy lamp.


Crate chairs which really work with the warehouse of the exposed brick and piping at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment