Sunday 16 March 2014

Cumpleaños

TWENTY ONE! My party was such a success. We had dinner at Makkila, about twenty of us. The food was absolutely delicious and the company, wonderful. Afterwards we went to my flat for my cake and some drinks. I won't bore you with photos of everyone and everything - just a few. Trust me, I have tons though. I am one of those people who photographs everything down to her sushi or the sky (see my instagram for evidence).

Wearing my new dress from Herself.


College sister Ruth came up from Malaga for me!


The boy.


Some of my girls.


Good friends always know how to make you laugh, really laugh.


My birthday cakes from Mamá Framboise (which I told you about here). Blueberry cheesecake, carrot cake and a blondie.


Cumpleaños feliiiiiiiz.


Maria cries with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment