Thursday 24 April 2014

Parentals

With my sister coming this weekend, I've been thinking back on when my parents came to stay. They hadn't been to Madrid since before I was born so I imagine it has changed enormously. On their honeymoon they actually stayed in Madrid which travelling through France and Spain, and they ate at El Espejo on Recoletos which we happened to come across. I took the opportunity to snap them in front of it. How beautiful it is to think that they've known each other for thirty years. I hope to be as lucky.

The weekend was non-stop - and entailed a lot of eating: Flash Flash for tortilla, Sushi shop, Bar Tomate, oysters at Mercado de San Miguel, Lateral tapas... Luckily we did all that walking or we'd be the size of small houses.

My mum has all the photos on her phone so it's hard for me to get a hold of them to post from across the sea but here are a couple of the bubbles in the iconic Plaza Mayor. I'll definitely be taking the sister there.



No comments:

Post a Comment