Thursday 25 July 2013

Having to start somewhere

I have been meaning to do this for a while now. By this I mean start a blog. It's always difficult knowing what to say, what people want to read, whether anyone is even going to look at it... but here I go.

Right, well for those of you who don't yet know, my name is Rozzy Gadsden. Rozzy is short for Rosamund (cruel parents - I know), which means 'rose of the world' in Latin. That, and my obsession with all things Spanish have contributed to the blog name.

Moving swiftly on, I live in London but have just finished my second year reading Spanish at Oxford, therefore my real excuse for writing this blog is my year abroad, which officially began in June and will take me to Madrid for ten months from September.

I love travelling and love documenting said travels. My friends are almost all sick of my incessant need to show them my photos, so I imagine the blog will be dominated by photography but will be dotted with some reviews of places I find along the way. Unable to avoid clichés, I'm just going with it, feel free to follow my journey.

Me

2 comments:

  1. As I know you like Spanish I'm going to write this comment in Spanish:

    Acabo de encontrar tu blog y creo que tiene muy buena pinta. Espero que cada vez te lean más personas y que no te deje de gustar el Castellano. Yo soy española y me hace mucha ilusión que gente de todos los países del mundo se interese por nuestra cultura. Espero que nos mantengas al día de todo lo que vives por estas maravillosas tierras y que disfrutes de la amabilidad de los españoles.

    Un beso muy grande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por todo! Aunque el blog es en inglés, por el beneficio de mi familia, me encanta tanto el castellano!! Tengo tantas ganas de estar en Madrid durante tantos meses. Me alegro que te guste y que sigas el blog!
      Un beso muy fuerte de Londres

      Delete