Sunday 15 September 2013

EAT

I'm loving my year abroad mostly for how having the excuse to eat out a lot. Being in Madrid there's an incredible variety of choice. Yesterday I went to Sushi shop on Serrano and that's definitely one to try for Japanese food that's pretty good value. But for tapas (we are in Spain after all), my favourite has to be Lateral.

This is a video I came across on thirdyearabroad.com and I love the style and editing, especially the very beginning. Click here and make sure you take a look at their other videos, Move and Learn, as well.

Two of my favourite Spanish expressions mean eating yourself silly (tehe)

ponerse morado - literally make oneself purple
ponerse las botas - literally put on own's boots

Hopefully I don't come back the size of a house...

No comments:

Post a Comment