Saturday 21 September 2013

Roomie's here

So my beautiful compañera de piso has moved in. She's mostly been taking care of me in my exhausted state, bringing me Elle and Cosmopolitan from good old England, cooking for me, cleaning the flat and buying me treats. I feel we're only one step away from her having to peel me off the floor. Well at least it's the weekend (woop). When she starts work in October, hopefully I can return the favour - or we might both just be zombies.

We look super social right now in Starbucks on Juan Bravo, both ladened with macbooks, ipads and brandishing our iPhones. What extremes we'd go to for free wifi I don't quite know... For the sake of those around us, let's just thank God for Starbucks.

Follow her blog, mariainmadrid for any updates on that front!

No comments:

Post a Comment