Friday 20 September 2013

VFNO

Last Friday I really felt myself flagging at five o'clock in the afternoon having woken up at my usual 6.20am - yes... I know - for school after having gone to bed past one the night before. However, I was happy in my tiredness, either I'd gone crazy, delirious perhaps, or it was because I had had a great Thursday night. So it was Vogue Fashion's Night out in Madrid and right on my doorstep in Barrio de Salamanca.

I met up with a prep school friend who happens to be out here for uni and some of her friends, who were lovely. We had such a good time. Imagine four girls being given free wine, champagne and cocktails in beautiful Spanish shops - yep, it was heaven. At one point we even found ourself deciding what to have in our future-houses in Zara Home. Oh my God, how had I never properly been in that shop? GO.

The only disadvantage? It was absolutely packed. Although that did at to the ambiente. I don't know what VFNO is like in other countries - never having been to the one in London - but I was very impressed. Un buen comienzo al Year Abroad chicos.


No comments:

Post a Comment