Monday 12 May 2014

My boys

Jaime and Ger came to take me out for dinner. We wandered Chueca and Malasaña.


Settling on Mercado de San Antón for some great - albeit a bit overpriced - tapas before dinner (remember here I went to the top floor restaurant). Think miniature spanish delicacies, baby hamburgers, sushi and that sort of thing. Sorry to repeat myself but definitely worth going.







We then walked back up to Naif in Plaza de San Idelfonso for a much more reasonably priced meal. I usually go for their "mexicana", a tasty hamburger with guacamole, but I thought I'd try one of their wraps this time. The burgers are still their best option in my opinion but this one with chicken, a curry sauce, and sultanas was different and delicious nonetheless. 
Now that it's warm in the evenings, the terrace there is constantly buzzing with a great atmosphere but even if you're sitting inside, the interior is awesome and oh so hipster, with exposed lightbulbs, mismatched furniture and check out the graffiti in the loos.


No comments:

Post a Comment